Friday, May 6, 2016

My Everything

I recently subscribed to Paper Pumpkin, a monthly craft/card subscription through Stampin' Up. There was a deal through the company that you would get an extra "exclusive" stamp set for signing up at that time. I am not a huge fan of my first box (a paper wreath), but I really love the extra stamp set.


I decided to go for a palm tree theme (I love this color by the way - Mossy Meadow) since I had warm sandy beaches on my mind. the "palm trees" are actually one leaf stamp that I stamped over and over with different amounts of ink. Turned out pretty cool. I especially like the words. The font is so whimsy and fun!

Hopefully next month's Paper Pumpkin is a little better.

Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Stamps: Extra Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment