Friday, March 18, 2016

Brighten My Day

What a beautiful day! The sun finally came out for a couple hours and my garden beds are starting to come alive. I love seeing baby buds popping up knowing they are going to be gorgeous flowers very soon!

Anyway, here is a card I made for a card exchange for a local Stampin' Up gathering. This was a bonus set and I really had fun with it. We have an electrician in the family so I know I will use this set!

The card is actually very sparkly, but it was impossible (for me) to get this in the picture. Everything is always better in person :)

Have a great day!


Paper: Black, Yellow, White
Ink: Jet Black Staz On
Stamps: You Brighten My Day, Gorgeous Grunge
Black Ribbon
Stars Framelits Dies
Circle Punches
Silver Shimmer Spritz
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Sun Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment